Please take the time to read, understand and adhere to these guidelines to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay at the park.
- Departure Time for all cabins and sites is strictly 10am. Late check-out must be arranged prior to departure day and is subject to availability. If leaving early, please enquire at reception where to leave your keys.
- Speed limit is strictly 5km/ph – WALKING PACE ONLY.
- Open fires & Generators of any kind are NOT PERMITTED.
- Pets are NOT ALLOWED in or around any of the onsite accommodation or public facilities, and are not permitted in the park 23rd Dec – 31st Jan and over Easter.
- Quiet Time in the park is from 10pm to 7am. Please respect others by honouring the quiet hours in the park.
- One vehicle per site only at any given time. All visitors/2nd vehicles MUST park outside the park boundary.
- After Hours Security concerns or noise, phone Southcoast Security on 0417-964-102. In case of an emergency, please notify park reception and proceed to emergency muster point at park entrance.
- Shop is located at reception. We have daily newspapers, ice, milk, drinks, ice-creams and some basic grocery items. We also have DVD’s and games for hire, Gas Refills, tourist information and change for the laundries.
- Clothes Lines are situated at each laundry and behind some accommodations. Due to current caravan and camping laws and health and safety regulations, please do not attach makeshift clothes lines between trees and caravans/tents.
- Camp Kitchen is located at the front of the park down Lane 1. Free BBQ, cooking facilities, fridge, TV and seating available. There is also a large communal BBQ area on the corner of Lane 12.
- Fish Cleaning is not permitted inside the park. Please do so down at the Emu Point Marina.
- Rubbish is to be placed appropriately in the corresponding bins. Please encourage others to follow suit and try to reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Ground sheets – To keep our lawns nice and green and healthy, please do not use ground sheets and use shade cloth to allow the lawns to breathe.
- < > – Please note it is the responsibility of all parents/guardians to supervise children at all times during your stay at the park.Recreation Room is open daily from 9am to 8pm is located near the Jumping Pillow. There is a coin operated pool table & a ping pong table (bats etc at reception for a $5 bond). This also houses our Theatre for showing movies (during school holidays only).
- Jumping Pillow & Mini Golf is available 9am – 6pm. Our jumping pillow is available for children of all ages, we just ask you be mindful of the younger children and the pillow is equally shared. Mini Golf is available to Park Guests for a $5 bond per ball and stick. Non-park guests are permitted to play, bookings only through reception on (08) 9844-1147. Costings can be found on our Mini Golf page on our website.
- Bikes, Skateboards and Rip Sticks etc – Please advise children that bikes etc must be ridden responsibly and at a safe speed and not in around amenities and busy thoroughfares, after dark and around main entry and gate areas. Helmets must be worn at all times….no exceptions!!!